Bloor St. and Points North

A few weeks ago I was up in in the Yonge/Bloor Area and points north on a Sunday morning. I was meeting up with my friend John Meadows for a shoot. The lighting of course is the endless grey skies we get from the middle of October to about May the following year. I shot with my Nikon FE2 with Rollei Retro 400S which gives me the contrast I need to get through polished cement skies.

Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor Ai and Ais lenses.
Film: Rollei Retro 400S, HC110 B.

One Bloor St. East

Which Crosswalk?

Scollard and Davenport_

Concert Hall or Masonic Temple

Sidewalk Sale On Yonge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.