Part Two with the Pentax ME Super (the $35 Special)

The ME Super is a pretty stealthy SLR, in fact, smaller than the Olympus OM2n it competed against. Like I said earlier, I scored this camera for $35, body only (I already owned the lens). The meter is spot on and the seals were good. This is going to be a regular in my briefcase for trips into the city and I can't take a full kit.

Camera: Pentax ME Super, SMC Pentax 50 f1.7 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Not Bay 1 Bay 2

Cumberland Looking West on Thursday

Outdoor Coffee Seating

Top End of the Mink Alley

Yorkville Ave at Avenue Road

Waiting at the Light in a Range Rover

Prince Arthur Sidewalk

The Bedford Academy_

The Bedford Academy III

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.